Guidelines for Guest Blogging
The Entrepreneur’s Advisor® is happy to accept guest blogs from our contacts, clients and related professionals in an effort to help all of us network, generate leads, links and establish our subject authority. To help facilitate this process, the following guidelines have been established for guest bloggers.
- All content must be original (not published elsewhere).
- Content must be related to Entrepreneurs, Innovators or Micro-enterprises.
- Limited self promotion.
- May have up to one link per 250 words.
- Posts should be between 750 and 1200 words.
- Grammar and spell checked before submission.
- Submitted via either HTML format or Word DOC.
The Entrepreneur’s Advisor Responsibilities
- Add author byline and introductory paragraph.
- Review/edit for continuity.
- Promote via social media such as Digg, Twitter, Buzz Yahoo, Stumbleupon etc.
The Entrepreneur’s Advisor® contact information:
Stuart Smith (Content management)